Today, Shamini accompanied me to the Aquatics Center to swimming.Even though I have come to this university for more than 1 and 1/2 year,I have never stepped into the Aquatics Center in the Campus Recreation Center before. The Aquatics Center is actually a very cool place to swim and have fun.There are a small jacuzzi area, water slide and even a water volleyball court. There are a lot of people in the swimming pool.Most parents like to bring their kids to the swimming pool and they splash water all over the place. I like the place a lot and I plan to visit the place more often once the school starts. After swimming for almost an hour,we walk to Flat Top for lunch.The food is quite nice especially the dessert. The dessert is called "Triple Chocolate Storm" and it is really yummy!!!Shamini, thank you so much for such a nice treat!!!

Aquatics Center

Our Mix-and-Match meal

Our dessert-Triple Chocolate Storm

Me and my yummy dessert
1 comment:
You look better with some fringes
Trust me
Post a Comment