I was still sleeping on my comfortable bed before Shamini wake me up this morning. She told me water is coming out from the toilet bowl so much so that the whole bathroom is flooded and the water even start coming out to my bedroom!!Then I had to get out from my bed and call the maintenance people to come over and fixed the toilet.When I try to open the door for the maintenance guy,I realized that even my kitchen is flooded but the weird thing is no water coming out from any part of the kitchen(not even from the sink). The guy told me that something is stuck in the toilet but even he had no idea about the water on the kitchen.However, he told me that somebody will come over later and extract all the water out for me. He also told me that I will not be responsible for paying for the mess since I had no idea that pushing a button behind the toilet bowl will have stop the water from flooding the place. This is the second time in US that my place is flooded.Even though the first time happened when I was back in a temporary dorm,I am very upset now.Sigh.......All I want is just to brush my teeth.....why?????
No comments:
Post a Comment