11.26.2007

First Love

I was alone for a long time.Then,during my 20th birthday,I make a wish-to find my first love. My wish did come true but now I regret of making that wish.Before that,I though the color of my first love will be my favorite pink accompanied by cotton candies and lollipops. I thought my very first love story will be kept in the small and delicate sweet memory box in my heart. But,then,everything just went wrong. I wish that I can erase the entire first love story of mine because it hurts so much.Now,first love is bitter for me. Sometimes it even kills me whenever I thought of it.It is not accompanied by anything nice and sweet but instead,it is associated with tears and pain. Maybe it is my fault. Maybe I shouldn't make that silly wish that I will regret forever.



Utada Hikaru - First Love - Fushigi Yuugi via Noolmusic.com


Get Video Code For YouTube AMV Anime Music Video - Utada Hikaru - First Love - Fushigi Yuugi

1 comment:

ChoCaFeInoHoLiC said...

awww shin wei.... u know what, that guy doesnt deserve you.. u r wayyyy more precious and u deserve the best... learn from the mistake n move on... remember, it is never wise to cry for someone who isnt worth the tears... im sure you will find your mr.right and get the love you deserve..so till than, just hang on.. dont bother bout people who dont deserve it... huggiesssss... :)))