10.02.2007

The way to forgive a person

Sometimes you may be angry at a person for not being to do what you expect him or her to do but anger can happen in a short period of time and after that,you will wonder why you angry at that person in the first place.Of course,in this situation,the mistake that that person makes maybe small.How about forgiving a person who has make a big mistake which you think you never be able to forgive him or her?I am nothing but a normal human being.It will take lots of courage to forgive such a person.In those situation,I always ask for help from God.I wish that I am tough enough to forgive such a person.What should I do if I had forgiven the person so many times but the person didn't appreciate that?Then it is his or her problem because I have done my best.I always think that if you treat a person bad,then there is some problems with you attitude.However, if the person treat you bad and you want to revenge by treating him bad in return then both the person and you are at fault.For me, the way you treat your enemy reveals your true self or maybe the evil side of yourself.Can you forgive your enemy? But,is there a limit to forgiveness? I believe that everyone has his or her very own bottom line but I am still searching for that line.For those who want to challenge me, you are more than welcome.

No comments: