I just want to apologize for the last post.It is not my intention to hurt anybody.What I want to say is that I am angry and disappointed by his action but I am not angry at him.Maybe it sounds weird when I say that but I really mean that.I would never hate a person whom I fall in love before.However,I really think that I live a happier life without him because I used to crying every time I am with him feeling insecure.Now that the relationship is over,I feel relief.If you ask me if I had forgotten everything about him,I would say no because it is quite an experience for me.However,I decided that I still want to be friends with him just because I like him as a friend and nothing more than that.I may still cry once-in-a-while when looking at the past but that's just who I am.I am that kind of person who like to reflect on my past and learn from my mistake.After all,all human beings are gifted with the ability of learning from their own mistake.So far,there are only 2 people in the world who have broken my heart before.So,I always wonder if I had done my best and treated them as good as possible.I realized that I do make some mistakes when being together with them but still I wish that we can be best friends.Even though a friend is so far away from you,somehow you will still keep them in a special position inside your heart.Friendship is just what I need and nothing more.
1 comment:
=.="
i feel like sometimes.. i dunno you at all..
maybe coz i dun get why u keep treating other ppl so nice yet u treat urself so bad...
love urself b4 u love others..
dun let other ppl control ur happiness coz u needa have control over ur own life n believe that u can be happy when u want to be =)
Post a Comment