Last night I had a weird dream. A sad one. I dreamt of the PhD student whom I was working with for my senior thesis and whom I was thinking of working with for my research project this semester. He was crying in pain in my dream. He looks thinner than he used to be. The weird part is although he have helped me a lot with my senior thesis, I didn't get a chance to talk to him as a friend so it's quite surprising to me that I will dream of him. When I woke up today, I went to his website to find out if his cancer problem have gone worse. I feel so sad when I realized that he realized that he had a small tumor in his brain and was receiving treatment now. No wonder he is not able to reply to any email this week. I hope that he will get well soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment