The sky is so gloomy today so is my mood. I haven't actually had a real smile on my face today. I feel so tired mentally and physically. I really have to admit that I am not good at programming at all but I have to do 3 programming assignment every single week. Two of them are for my computer science class which involve writing in C and assembly language MIPS while another one is for my work as an undergraduate assistant which involving using Visual Basic in Excel. I am too overwhelmed with the programming assignments that we have to do.Even though I have two partners working together for the two mps, I still feel very stressful since I don't want to be the useless one in the group but I have admit that I am slow in understanding difficult concepts. Imagine having to meet your lab partners more than twice a week and at the end of each meeting, one of my partners will ask the same question :"When are we going to meet for the next mp?" I have been thinking of going swimming for relaxing since I miss swimming in the Aquatics Center without having to worry about completing my mp. I know that there are much more important things in the world than programming but this is my life and I have to live with it even if it numbs my feelings. The worst part is that since one of my mp is due on Friday, I am going to celebrate my birthday by doing programming with my lab partners.It is not that I don't want to tell my partners that I need a break for my birthday but it is just that even if I am free on the day, I don't have anything in mind to do since most of my friends are busy on that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment