Looking at Sue Yen's sister photos reminds me of my family.I remember my mum used to call me everyday I was back in INTEC. But,after I came to US,I seldom talk to my mum and my sister already.Even though they still call me once in a while,I am too afraid to call them already.I remember back at home,I will hide in my room whenever I feel sad and then my sister will always come and console me so I can't really hide anything from my family especially my sister.She is like my best friend whom I always share my feelings and thought with. Why I stop calling them then?It is not that I don't care about them or forget about them.It's just that I just don't want them to be worried about me and that's why I always call them after I have settled every problem that I face. I know that if my mum were to know that I cry very often and feel very unhappy over here,she will be so worried that she may even ask me to give up and go back to Malaysia. There are times when I feel so tired that I just want to give up but whenever I thought of them,I will keep telling myself that I have to stay strong for my family because they are the only reason that keeps me here. Maybe the cost of growing up is to suffer separation from your loved one but deep down I know that I miss my family so much.There is no really place like home.
.
3 comments:
be strong.. you will be able to survive the 2.5 years..
I am here for you babe :)
Talk to me la
Jia You!
tmr is your last paper liow!!!
heehee..i still remember when u use to talk to ur mum in akasia..
i really envied you de ler.. cause you can tell her everything, anything. that time i seldom call home..kononnya jimat bil telefon..
so i seldom tell my family everything. now that i am so far away.. although we talk once a week.. sometimes once in a very long time cause of the stupid time difference, i wanna tell them every single thing..but i guess it's become a habit for me to ignore the small things that can be the most important sometimes.
you should call home more. appreciate your family =)
Post a Comment