This is my first time cooking bak kut teh and I invited my senior to come over and hava a dinner with me. I am so happy when he said that it taste good and even better than those he made since this is my first trial. He even write "GOOD bak kut teh" in his msn display message right after he went back! Haha....I think the key behind cooking is patience because I have actually cooked the bak kut teh for 4 hours already. Maybe I will cooked it again next time and invite shamini to come over.
Of earthquake & burger
12 years ago
1 comment:
looks reli good altho i have never tasted bak kut teh in my life hahaha...wonder y i nvr try it? hmmm.... i think the herbal smell is too strong for me...there's a herbal smell to it rite?
when ar eu gonna cook the FISH??@!!! hhehe
cant wait to hear ur story when u clean it hahahahhaha=p
im evil=)
Post a Comment