4.02.2007

Have I lost myself?

I remember the olden days days when I used to care so much about people around me but now I think somehow studying abroad in this lonely piece of land has brought some negative changes on me. Can I blame on my defense mechanism that protect me from missing home? I feel that I am so weak when I start crying because I miss my loved ones who are so far away from me. To prevent myself from dropping tears, I try to avoid thinking alone because everytime when I fall into serious thought I will sure end up crying for hours. But,I forget about one thing. Does missing someone makes one appear weak?No.I remember asking myself the same question when I first came to US but now I seem to forget about it. Maybe I need time. I know that it is difficult to learn to be independent especially for a person who used to depend so much on her parents but I am confident that I will discover a way to keep things in balance. Now, the most important thing is that I found the old me.Thanks to you. Reading your blogs reminds me of my past. It reminds me of how I used to care so much about those around me and I am so sorry that I have neglect your feelings for all this while. My best friend once told me that she like the old me and wish that I will always stay the same. I learn that I shouldn't sacrifice my love for others in order to be more mature. I promise myself that I will start caring for others again, especially for you.Please give me a chance to show my unconditional love to you.
- shinhwei-

No comments: